This is currently as designed / expected.

The reason that collection is replicated is because it's configured by
default in a default Solr install.

When you use the collections API, it only takes into account the current
nodes.

Eventually, there will be a mode where the Overseer will create/remove
SolrCore's based on the replicationFactor, etc as you add and remove nodes,
but that is not yet supported.

If you add a node after the fact and want a replica on it, you have to
preconfigure the SolrCore as is done with collection1 before starting the
node, or use the Core Admin API to add the new SolrCore and make sure it's
collection param matches the collection you want to add it too and the
shard param matches the shard you want to add it to.