Hi;

Yes, I am talking about SOLR-788. There writes 4.1 so it means that it has
fixed at 4.1. On the other hand some patches are applied both for ongoing
versions and trunk. 5.0 is the trunk version of Solr.

For your other question: what do you mean with: "where is document with
this id?". If you want to learn the shard that document belongs to you can
do that:
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=*%3A*&fl=url%2C+%5Bshard%5D&wt=json&indent=true

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI