Hi Michael,

Not sure about collection, solr exposes 2) and 3) via :

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJmx

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/MBean+Request+Handler

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:47 PM, michael.boom <my_sky...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to add SolrCloud to out internal monitoring tools and I wonder if
anybody else proceeded in this direction and could maybe provide some tips.
I would want to be able to get from SolrCloud:
1. The status for each collection - meaning can it serve queries or not.
2. Average query time per collection
3. Nr of requests per second/min for each collection

Would i need to implement some solr plugins for this, or is the information
already existing?

Thanks!

-----
Thanks,