Hi Shawn,
thanks for your reply. But we don't think that this is really a OOM error,
because we already increased the heap to 64gb and the OOM occurs at a usage
of 30-40gb. So solr would allocate more than 20gb at once. this sounds a
little bit too much.

Furthermore we found Lucene45DocValuesProducer and wondered why it exists
and isn't used here. Lucene45DocValuesProducer.ramBytesUsed() also looks
different to Lucene42DocValuesProducer.ramBytesUsed()

Best Regards
Torben

--
Torben Greulich · Entwickler
Backend Development

Wandsbeker Straße 3-7 · 22172 Hamburg
Telefon: +49 (0) 40 6461 xxxx · Fax: +49 (0) 40 6461 7879
torben.greul...@s24.com · www.s24.com
AG Hamburg HRB 63371
vertreten durch Dr. Björn Schäfers und Martin Mildner