Hi

http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?wt=json&omitHeader=on&indent=true&defType=edismax&fl=id,property_price_max,locality,property_price_min,field(adjlocality)&q=*:*<http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?wt=json&omitHeader=on&indent=true&defType=edismax&fl=id,property_price_max,locality,property_price_min,norm:pricenorm(1000,100000,property_price_median),field(adjlocality)&q=*:*>

I did it, it is giving me a message underfined field.

I have placed my files at F:\solr\example\solr\collection1\data where the
Solr data is maintained.

Is there a way to check whether the files are read or not?

Thanks & Regards
Mukund