Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 12:57 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Cross referencing of solr documents

Hello All,
I have a problem as described below and would like to have your opinion:

I have multiple documents with same unique id(by setting overwrite filed as
false). Let's say I have three documents (Doc1, Doc2, Doc3) and all are
having same unique id. I can search one of any of the three documents but I
want the result should return always Doc1. So if I am searching either Doc1,
Doc2 or Doc3 the search result should always return DOC1. Pls. suggest me
how can I achieve this ?