Hi Nutan,
Is not really clear (at least to me) what your problem is.
After you client program ends, are you seeing the doc in SOLR? because the
piece of code you pasted I assume is (directly or indirectly) called from a
main method...and therefore that program *normally* terminates once did its
work

Best,
Andrea