I'm getting a lot of java heap memory full errors. I've now been reading into
solr performance (in the meantime also configuring the sematext tools to try
to drill down to the cause)

I already increased the memory available to Solr:
bash -c "cd /cygdrive/c/Databases/solr-4.3.1/example/;java
-Dsolr.solr.home="./example-DIH/solr/" -jar -Xmx200m -Xmx1200m start.jar"

And now I read:
Factors that affect memory usage:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1546898/how-to-reduce-solr-memory-usage
I see that sorting affects memory usage. I have the feeling that is the case
for me, because since I implemented sorting the memory errors are going
through the roof.

I read here
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#Caching_of_filters how to
do it on filter queries, but I was wondering how I can disable the caching
on the sort parameter in below statement where it now has
`&sort=clickcount%20desc,prijs%20desc,updatedate%20desc`

searchquery.Append("&fl=id,artikelnummer,titel,friendlyurl,pricerange,lang,currency,createdate")
searchquery.Append("&facet.field=pricerange")
searchquery.Append("&facet.mincount=1")
searchquery.Append("&facet.sort=index")
searchquery.Append("&omitHeader=true")
searchquery.Append("&sort=clickcount%20desc,prijs%20desc,updatedate%20desc")