Hi,

Thank you for your response.

When I try the URL you sent me, I get the following error message :

org.apache.solr.search.SyntaxError: Infinite Recursion detected parsing query
'beautiful Christmas tree'

Any idea what this means ?

Best regards,
Anca
On 12/16/2013 02:00 PM, Ahmet Arslan wrote:

Hi Anca,

Can you try following URL?

q=beautiful Christmas tree&mm=2&qf=title^12
description^2&defType=dismax&bf=map(query($qq),0,0,0,100.0)&qq={!dismax qf='title
description' mm=100%}beautiful Christmas tree

Modified from Jan's solution. See his original post [1] to a similar discussion.
[1] http://search-lucene.com/m/nK6t9j1fuc2

On Monday, December 16, 2013 12:19 PM, Anca Kopetz