Hi Tasmaniski,

I don't follow. How come Liu's faceting workaround and n.groups=true produce
different results?

On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 6:08 PM, tasmaniski <tasmani...@gmail.com> wrote:
@kamaci
Ofcourse. That is the problem.

"group.limit is: the number of results (documents) to return for each
group."
NumFound is number of total found, but *not* sum number of *return for each
group.*

@Liu Bo
seems to be the is only workaround for problem but
it's to much expensive to go through all the groups and calculate total
number of found/returned (I use PHP for client:) ).

@iorixxx
Yes, I consider that (group.ngroups=true)
but in some group I have number of found resultĀ  lesser than limit.