Thanks Shalin.

I am facing one issue while replicating, as my replication (very large index 100g)is happening, I am also doing the indexing and I believe the segment_N file is changing because of new commits. So would the replication fail if the the filename is different from what it found when fetching the filename list.

Basically, I am seeing this exception :

[explicit-fetchindex-cmd] ERROR org.apache.solr.handler.ReplicationHandler- SnapPull failed :org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to download _av3.fdt completely . Downloaded 0!=497037 2 at org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller$DirectoryFileFetcher.cleanup(SnapPuller.java:1268) 3 at org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller$DirectoryFileFetcher.fetchFile(SnapPuller.java:1148) 4 at org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller.downloadIndexFiles(SnapPuller.java:743) 5 at org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller.fetchLatestIndex(SnapPuller.java:407) 6 at org.apache.solr.handler.ReplicationHandler.doFetch(ReplicationHandler.java:319) 7 at org.apache.solr.handler.ReplicationHandler$1.run(ReplicationHandler.java:220)

And I am trying to find the root cause of this issue. Any help ?

Thanks,

Anand