Folks, any response to below query would be highly appreciated

Thanks,

Anand

On 1/10/2014 11:04 AM, anand chandak wrote:
Hi,

I am testing replication feature of solr 4.x with large index, unfortunately, that index that we had was 3.x format. So to conver that into 4.x I copied (file system copy) the index and then ran the upgradeindexer utility to convert it to 4.x format. The utility did, what it is suppose to do and I had 4.x index (verified it with checkindex). However, now when I am replicating, the upgraded index is not getting replicated, I don't see any errors in the log file too ? If somebody can throw some light on what could be issue here ?

Thanks,

Anand