-----Original message-----

Good catch! That is likely the problem.

> What does that mean?

<property>
  <name>db.ignore.internal.links</name>
  <value>true</value>
  <description>If true, when adding new links to a page, links from
  the same host are ignored.  This is an effective way to limit the
  size of the link database, keeping only the highest quality
  links.
  </description>
</property>

So change the property, rebuild the linkdb and try reindexing once again :)