Hi,

I tried to create 2 shard cluster with shard replica of a collection. For
this set up I used two physical machines. In this set up I have installed 1
shard and replica in Machine A and another 1 shard and 1 replica in Machine
B.
Now when I stop both shard and replica on machine B. I was not able to
perform search. I would like to know how can I set up a fail safe cluster
using two machines?
I would like achieve the use case where if machine goes down, Still I can
serve the search request. I have a constraint where I can not add more
machine. Is there any alternative to achieve the use case?

Regards
Amit