I would like to know is there a way to intercept or callback whenever new
documents get added to Collection

My use case is I would have one Collection split across shards and whenever
new document arrives in Collection I would like to get callback with
document itself so that I can take some of the field from document being
added and pass it on to other COllection.

Kind of cascading addition , reason being we would like to create
lightweight index(2-3 fields) for autosuggest which is only used for
autosuggest  and replicated across all webservers where our app is running

and for search we would direct to other collection as our search is not as
latency sensitive as our autosuggest.

any pointer would be helpful.