I think it is not possible to use stored procedures in DIH.
Please see : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1262

On Friday, February 14, 2014 3:02 AM, Jay Potharaju <jayasunde...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I was wondering if its possible to call a storedProcedure in the
deltaImportQuery. This is what I 'm trying to do.

  <entity name="entity1" transformer="RegexTransformer" pk="id"
            query="SELECT * FROM table1
             INNER JOIN tabl2 ON table2.tbl1Id = table1.id"

        deltaImportQuery="exec populatetable2 ${dih.delta.id}"

        deltaQuery="select id from table1 where dtmodified >
'${dih.last_index_time}'"
</entity>

In my store procedure I am deleting n rows and inserting them back. And
then finally run a select statement to get some data back from the delta
import query.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible in solr or not?

Thanks