Hi,

Filter queries don't affect score, so boosting won't have an effect there.
If you want those query terms to get boosted, move them into the q
parameter.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#fq

Hope that helps!

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer

o: +1 646 532 3062

appinions inc.

"The Science of Influence Marketing"

18 East 41st Street

New York, NY 10017

t: @appinions <https://twitter.com/Appinions> | g+:
plus.google.com/appinions<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112002776285509593336/112002776285509593336/posts>
w: appinions.com <http://www.appinions.com/>

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 3:49 PM, EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI,
Automotive-Service-Solutions) <external.ravi.tamin...@us.bosch.com> wrote:

> Hi can some one help me on the Boost & Sort query example.
>
> http://localhost:8983/solr/ProductCollection/select?q=*%3A*&wt=json&indent=true&fq=SKU:223-CL10V3^100
> OR SKU:223-CL1^90
>
> There is not different in the query Order, Let me know if I am missing
> something. Also I like to Order with the exact match for SKU:223-CL10V3^100
>
> Thanks
>
> Ravi

  • Boost Query Exa... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
    • Re: Boost ... Michael Della Bitta
      • RE: Bo... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
        • Re... Jack Krupansky
          • ... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)