Hi Ahmet/Erick,

I tried escaping as well. See no luck.

The title am looking for is  - ARABIAN NIGHTS #01 (1999/99)

I figured out that if i pass the query as *1999/99* (i.e asterisk not only
at the end but at the beginning as well), It works.

The problem is the braces. I can change my field type and add

 <filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="1"
generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1"
catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="1" preserveOriginal="1"/>

But this will show too many results in autocomplete.

Is there any best way to handle this? Or should i pass asterisk before and
after the query?

Thanks.