I mean that: I want suggestions frequency to count only document in current
query (solr 'q'). My issue is even if suggestion 'word' is correct; the
frequency is relative to all index and not only to the current query.
Suppose that I have 'q = category:Cars', in this case, if my searched query
is 'Renau' (for cars model), suggestions frequence should only count cars
having the name 'Renault', not persons....