From: Greg Walters [mailto:greg.walt...@answers.com]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 10:00 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr 4.5.0 replication numDocs larger in slave

I just ran into an issue similar to this that effected document scores on
distributed searches. You might try doing an optimize and purging your deleted
documents while no indexing is being done then checking your counts. Once I
optimized all my indexes the document counts on all of my cores matched up and
scoring was consistent.

Thanks,
Greg