Hi Steve,

I've posted previously about a nice Stackoverflow exception I got when using this component ... can you post what you see?

I've used it successfully in with a custom dictionary like this:

  <searchComponent name="newsuggester" class="solr.SuggestComponent">
    <lst name="suggester">
      <str name="name">newsuggester</str>
      <str name="lookupImpl">FuzzyLookupFactory</str>
      <str name="sourceLocation">suggestions.dict</str>
      <str name="storeDir">newsuggester</str>
      <str name="suggestAnalyzerFieldType">text</str>
      <str name="buildOnCommit">true</str>
      <float name="threshold">0.0</float>
    </lst>
  </searchComponent>

And that works fine, and is a nice improvement over the SpellCheckComponent because it supports fuzzy searching.

But this way, I get the overflow when using a text field:

  <searchComponent name="suggest2" class="solr.SuggestComponent">
        <lst name="suggester">
      <str name="name">default</str>
      <str name="lookupImpl">FuzzyLookupFactory</str>
      <str name="dictionaryImpl">DocumentDictionaryFactory</str>
      <str name="field">title</str>
      <str name="weightField">price</str>
      <str name="suggestAnalyzerFieldType">string</str>
    </lst>
  </searchComponent>

Sure would like to see it work!

Regards,