Hi,

   I'm using SolrCloud 4.4 version with 2 shards having 2 replica each.
Lately, I'm observing issues where an obsolete document will suddenly show
up in search result. I'm crawling a bunch of source system on a daily basis
and updating the Solr index. Now, when I'm searching for a specific content
based on the url , it suddenly returns an old content which was updated by
the last crawl. This behavior is in-consistent, seems like it randomly picks
the old and new content. Here's the field signature in question.

<field name="ADSKCaasContent" type="string" indexed="false" stored="true"
multiValued="true" required="false"/>

The field is not indexed and being used for storing the data. I'm using a
composite key which distributes documents among shards based on a specific
field.

I can't think of any possible reason except for Solr cache. Based on the
Solr logs, it looks like, one of the shard/replicas are holding on to the
old value for some reason. I'm using a haproxy to perform a round-robin
request to any of the 6 servers (2 shard, 4 replicas). Ideally, a full crawl
should have updated the cache with the new set of data. I even re-started
the instance, but the problem seems to persist.

I'll appreciate if someone can provide their feedback.

Regards,
Shamik