Even the most non-structured data has to have some breakpoint. I've seen
projects running solr that used to index whole books one document per
chapter plus a synopsis boosted doc. The question here is how you need to
search and match those docs.

alexei martchenko
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/alexeiramone> |
Linkedin<http://br.linkedin.com/in/alexeimartchenko>|