Dear,

I'm implementing a productcatalog and have 5 main facets and 60+ possible
subfacets.
If I select a specific value from one of my main facets, let's say,
productgroupX,
I want to show the facets related to this productgroup, say length and
height.
But if productgroupY is selected I have to show weight and color.

To make it even more complex if I run a query and one of my main facets
returns with just a single value it's the same as selecting this single
value and should already come back with the additional subfacets.

I know how todo this with two requests to solr but perhaps there are more
dynamic ways within solr I haven't thought about.

Cheers,

Jan Verweij