Hi Upayavira,
User don't hit solr directly, the search documents through my application.
The application is a entrance for user to upload documents and then indexed
by solr.
the situation is they upload a plain-text, something like dictionary. You
know, that dictionary is something big.
I'm trying to figure out some good technique before I can split these xml
to small one and streaming to solr.

Floyd