Hi,

I am not a windows user but if you installed that svnversion should be
somewhere on disk.
Probably right next to svn. Find/locate it by file search, and add its folder
to your path.
Once you do that you can invoke svnversion in command line.

For example here is the executables in my computer under /opt/subversion/bin:
svn svnadmin    svnlook         svnserve        svnversion
svn-tools       svndumpfilter   svnrdump        svnsync