Hi,

When I queried terms component with a "terms.prefix" the QTime for it is
<100 milli seconds, where as the same query I am giving with "terms.lower"
then the QTime is > 500 milliseconds. I am using the Solr Cloud.

I am giving both the cases terms.limit as 60 and terms.sort=index.

Query1 Params:
terms.fl=field_Name&terms.limit=60&terms.prefix=b&wt=json&terms.sort=index&shard.keys=shard_key
QTime: <100 milli seconds

Query2 Params:
terms.fl=field_Name&terms.limit=60&terms.lower=b&wt=json&terms.sort=index&shard.keys=shard_key
QTime: >500 milliseconds

The response is giving the same terms in both queries, But the QTime is
different.

Please let me know why is the difference in QTime for both approaches.

Thanks,
Jilani