thanks sir, i always smile when people here are always ready for help, i am
thankful to all, and yes i started learning by reading daily at least 50-60
mails to increase my knowledge gave my suggestion if i am familiar with it,
people here correct me as well if i am wrong. I know it will take time but
someday i will contribute as well and thanks for setup it will be quite
helpful. In my office i am using solr 4.2 with tomcat right now i am
stucked because i don't know how to integrate solr 4.7 with my tomcat,
because the problem for me is that i am familiar with the cores
architecture of solr 4.2 in which we defined the every core name as well as
instanceDir but not with solr 4.7.

Thanks
Aman Tandon