Hi;

I could find a way to achieve it when I debugged the source code. Defining
a delimiter and indexing it as an individual token is the first step.
Writing a regex that "matches" for given delimiter is the next step. Last
step is defining the slop size. When you have a big slop size you get the
whole sentence.

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI