Hi All,

I am looking for a way to index a numeric field and its value divided by 1 000
into another numeric field.
I thought about using a CopyField with a PatternReplaceFilterFactory to keep
only the first few digits (cutting the last three).

Solr complains that I can not have an analysis chain on a numeric field:

Core:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Plugin init failure for [schema.xml] fieldType "truncated_salary": FieldType:
TrieIntField (truncated_salary) does not support specifying an analyzer. Schema
file is /data/solr/solr-no-cloud/Core1/schema.xml

Is there a way to accomplish this ?

Thanks