Hello,

Couple of follow up questions:

* When the optimize command is run, looks like it creates one big segment
(forceMerge = 1). Will it get split at any point later? Or will that big
segment remain?

* Is there anyway to maintain the number of segments - but still merge to
reclaim the deleted documents space? In other words, can I issue
"forceMerge=20"? If so, how would the command look like? Any examples for
this?

Thanks
Vinay