Hi Erick,

  thank you for your response.  You are right, I changed alphaOnlySort to keep
lettres and numbers and to remove some acticles (a, an, the).

This is the filetype definition :

    <fieldType name="alphaOnlySort" class="solr.TextField"
sortMissingLast="true" omitNorms="true">
      <analyzer>
        <filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory"/>
        <filter class="solr.PatternReplaceFilterFactory" replace="all"
replacement="" pattern="(\b(a|an|the)\b|[^a-z,0-9])"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

Then, I tested each name with admin ui on each server and this is the results :

server1

MB20140410A = mb20140410a
MB20140411A = mb20140411a
MB20140410A-New = mb20140410anew

server2

MB20140410A = mb20140410a
MB20140411A = mb20140411a
MB20140410A-New = mb20140410anew

server3

MB20140410A = mb20140410a
MB20140411A = mb20140411a
MB20140410A-New = mb20140410anew

"Unfortunately", all results are identical so is there a mean to view data real
indexed in these documents ?  Can be a problem with a particular server ?  All
configs are in zookeeper so all cores shouldhave the same config, right ?  Is
there any way to force a replicat to resynchronize ?

Regards,

Francois.