How will a query like below will get executed, In which order

q=samplestring1 AND samplestring2 fq= Field1^1.0 Field2^0.9 Field3^0.8
defType=edismax fl=samplefield1,samplefiled2,samplefiled3

I understand that when this query is executed fields mentioned in F1 will be
returned. What I don't understand is how the "samplestring1" and
"samplestring2" will get searched with the Field Queries specified

I think I will be able to understand how the search happens if this can be
illustrated in SQL ( Just to understand what happens behind the scene)