Hi Victor,

How do you index your documents? Your last config looks correct. However for
example if you use data import handler you need to add update.chain there too.
Same as extraction request hadler if you are using sole-cell.

<requestHandler name="/dataimport"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="config">/home/username/data-config.xml</str>
      <str name="update.chain">langid</str>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

By the way The URL
http://localhost:8080/solr/update?commit=true&update.chain=langid was just an
example and meant to feed xml update messages by POST method. Not to use in a
browser.

Ahmet

On Monday, May 5, 2014 11:04 AM, Victor Pascual <vic...@mobilemediacontent.com>