Hi Roman,

What you are experiencing is a OK and known. Stemming and wildcard searches
could be counter intuitive sometimes. But luckily remedy is available. Use the
following filters, and your wildcard searches will be happy. Please not that
this change will require solr-restart and re-index.

 <filter class="solr.KeywordRepeatFilterFactory"/>
 <filter class="solr.SpanishLightStemFilterFactory"/>

Regarding diacritics, please see
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory

and http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MultitermQueryAnalysis

Ahmet