If you are looking for that level of understanding, you are best
enabling the debug flag. Then you will get a full breakdown of what
matched which field and why. Including scores, preferences, etc.
Possibly with debug.explained.structured enabled:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#debug.explain.structured

Most people do not want to deep dive into debug info. But I am getting
the feeling this would be right where you want to go.

Regards,
   Alex.
Current project: http://www.solr-start.com/ - Accelerating your Solr proficiency