You can have two parallel multi-value fields and as long as you don't
introduce null/empty values, they will kept together. However, for
recent Solr (4.7? certainly 4.8), you may want to look at parent/child
entries and join/parent/child queries.

Regards,
   Alex.
Current project: http://www.solr-start.com/ - Accelerating your Solr proficiency