I have this query / URL

http://example.com:8983/solr/collection1/clustering?q=%28title:%22+Atlantis%22+~100+OR+content:%22+Atlantis%22+~100%29&rows=3001&carrot.snippet=content&carrot.title=title&wt=xml&indent=true&sort=date+DESC&;

With that, I get the results and also the clustering of those results. What
I want is just the clusters of the results, not the results, because
returning the results is consuming too much bandwidth.

I know I can write a "proxy" script that gets the response from Solr and
then filters out the results and returns the clusters, but I first wanna
check if it's possible with just the parameters of Solr or Carrot.

Thanks in advance,

*Sebastián Ramírez*
Diseñador de Algoritmos

 <http://www.senseta.com>
________________
 Tel: (+571) 795 7950 ext: 1012
 Cel: (+57) 300 370 77 10
 Calle 99 No. 14 - 76 Piso 5
 Email: sebastian.rami...@senseta.com
 www.senseta.com

*This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is intended only for
the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
have received this transmission in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify Senseta immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete this transmission, including any attachments.*