Shawn-
   Thanks much. Icon ideas have been recorded.
-Jim

On 5/11/2014 10:39 AM, Shawn Heisey wrote:
On 5/10/2014 6:35 PM, Jim Martin wrote:
    Please add me the ContributorsGroup; I've got some Solr icons I'd
like to suggest to the community. Perhaps down the road I can contribute
more. I'm the team lead at Overstock.Com for search, and Solr is the
foundation of what we do.

    Username: JamesMartin
I went to add you, but someone else has already done so.

It's entirely possible that because of the Apache email outage, they
have already replied, but the message hasn't made it through to the list
yet.  I'm adding you as a CC here (which I normally don't do) so that
you'll get notified faster.

Thanks,
Shawn