Hi,

I need to set up a zookeeper ensemble. I could download Zookeeper and do
it that way. I already have everything I need to run Zookeeper within a
Solr install.

Is it possible to run a three node zookeeper ensemble by starting up
three Solr nodes with Zookeeper enabled? Obviously, I'd only use these
nodes for their Zookeeper, and keep their indexes empty.

I've made some initial attempts, and whilst it looks like it might be
possible with -DzkRun and -DzkHost=, I haven't yet succeeded.

I think this could be a much easier way for people familar with Solr to
get an ensemble up compared to downloading the Zookeeper distribution.

Thoughts?

Upayavira