Hi Markus,

SPDY does provide lower latency in the case when I have multiple requests to
the same server/domain. It compresses the header and reduces the number of
connections. But since it uses tls I am not sure if it will be faster than http
1.1. That is why I wanted to test SPDY with solr for inter shard communication.
Currently, using http for communication to solr is slow.

Harsh