Hello,

I am using SC with version 4.7.2. There is already one collection/core
running on the cloud, and I am trying to add a new core according to
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreAdmin#CREATE

When I add the core, I can see that it is added to collections in Cloud/file
menu, but the config part still shows the existing core, so the new one that
I add shares the same config. So the result looks like this:

  /collections
      newcore
      oldcore
  /configs
     oldcore

Are there any other settings that I need to do to see my newcore's configs
on the cloud? In this way newcore is only seeing oldcore settings, which is
not something wanted...

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...