Hi Everyone,

I have installed Solr Cloud 4.6.2 with external Zookeeper and Tomcat,
having 3 shards with 2 replica each. I tried indexing some documents which
went easy.

After which I restarted my Tomcat, and now the Shards are not getting up,
its coming up with bunch of Exceptions. First exception was "*no servers
hosting shard:"*

All the replica and leader are down and not responding, its even giving

RecoveryStrategy Error while trying to recover.
core=recollection_shard1_replica1:org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException:
Server refused connection at: http://192.168.2.183:9090/solr

It would be great if you can help me out solving this issue. Expert advice
needed.

Thanks in Advance!