Great, thanx Mikhail, I"ll try that out.

regards,
Pavel.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mikhail Khludnev [mailto:mkhlud...@griddynamics.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:49
To: solr-user
Subject: Re: multiple queries in single request

Pavel,

I suppose the benchmark matters, anyway. (when benchmark 1. don't forget to
enable http connection pooling on the client side) Regarding the 2. - passing
the long disjunction is a well known road block (it's not a really natural
problem for search engines). Most of approaches is described at
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-large-boolean-filter-td4070747.htmlthere
is even some code at github!
If you see that stored fields is a slowpoke, but only if you do, you can
consider https://wiki.apache.org/solr/FieldCollapsing , however it's also known
as a bottleneck.

--
Sincerely yours