HI,

I have one running solr core with some data indexed on solr server.

This core  is designed to provide OpenNLP functionalities for indexing and
searching.

So I have kept following binary models at this location:
*\apache-tomcat-7.0.53\solr\collection1\conf\opennlp
*

·         en-sent.bin

·         en-token.bin

·         en-pos-maxent.bin

·         en-ner-person.bin

·         en-ner-location.bin

*My Problem is*: When I unload the running core, and try to delete conf
directory from it.

It is not allowing me to delete directory with prompt that *en-sent.bin*and
*en-token.bin* is in use.

If I have unloaded core, then why it is not unlocking the connection with
core?

Is this a known issue with OpenNLP Binaries?

How can I release the connection between unloaded core and conf directory.
(Specially binary models)

Please provide me some pointers on this.

Thanks in Advance