Hey all,

I've got a number of nodes (Solr 4.4 Cloud) that I'm balancing with HaProxy for
queries.  I'm indexing pretty much constantly, and have autoCommit and
autoSoftCommit on for Near Realtime Searching.  All works nicely, except that
occasionally the auto-commit cycles are far enough off that one node will
return a document that another node doesn't.  I don't want to have to add
something like this: timestamp:[* TO NOW-30MINUTE] to every query to make sure
that all the nodes have the record.  Ideas? autoSoftCommit more often?

<autoCommit>
   <maxDocs>100000</maxDocs>
   <maxTime>7200000</maxTime>
   <openSearcher>false</openSearcher>