发件人: david.w.smi...@gmail.com [mailto:david.w.smi...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2014年5月27日 21:29
收件人: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
主题: Re: 答复: (Issue) How improve solr facet performance

Alice,

RE grouping, try Solr 4.8’s new “collapse” qparser w/ “expand"
SearchComponent.  The ref guide has the docs.  It’s usually a faster equivalent
approach to group=true

Do you care to comment further on NewEgg’s apparent switch from Endeca to Solr?
 (confirm true/false and rationale)

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley