Entire goal cant be said but one of those tasks can be like this.. we have
big document(can be website or pdf etc) indexed to the solr.
Lets say <field name=content> will sore store the contents of document. All
i want to do is pick name of persons,places from it using openNLP or some
other means.

Those names should be reflected in solr itself.

Thanks,
Vivek