Hi,

I have two questions about upgrading Solr:

- We upgrade Solr often, to match the latest version. We have a number of servers in a Solrcloud and prefer to upgrade one or two servers first and upgrade the other server a few weeks later when we are sure everything is stable. Is this the recommended way? Can Solr run different versions next to each other in a cloud?

- Do we need to adjust the luceneMatchVersion with every upgrade and do we need a reindex after every upgrade? (it takes a lot of time to reindex all cores)

Kind regards,

Martin