All of your links give 404 errors...

But wait. You say "all three nodes are masters". First a nit: "leader" not
"master" unless you're using old-style replication...

That said:
bq: assuming that instance3 is a replica of instance1 or instance2

if "all three are leaders", then this is not a correct assumption, it
sounds like you have three shards, one leader each. In which case this is
expected behavior. Are all the instances in a single collection then?

Try adding &distrib=false to the URL and I suspect it'll be clearer.

Best,
Erick

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 1:26 PM, keertisurapaneni <keertisurapan...@gmail.com